Whether any business owner are planning to hire iPhone app development services or iOS developers, your goal is to give your business strong backing of highly advanced technology which guides you to flourish in this competitive market and maximize your ROI.
With the new advancements in the iPhone and iPad has made the world experience transformation in the way the gadgets are operated. During the launch of iOS versions, the business departments plans to discuss something new and unique everytime. The topics talked moved around the user experience and technology advancements. The enhanced UI, new APIs, and frameworks for iOS developers make iOS app development in iOS development services worldwide. When the new frameworks and application was developed, it enables the iOS developers along with the business and required credits.
Let’s observe some of those pattern
- Swift Rules: For the app development new programming language was introduced called Swift and gradually became the first preference of iOS developers. Apart from this iPhone and iPad, Apple watch and Apple TV are advancing in the business sector and drawing in a lot of consideration among the millions of innovations. Swift, which is multi-paradigm and compiled programming language specifically developed for iOS, OS X and watchOS along with tyOS which is compatible with Linux. When the Swift 2 language was released, it was made more compatible and user-friendly empowering the developers to concentrate more on the application in development than on the technology itself.
- Free Applications versus Paid Applications: Recently, iOS ecosystem has focused on paid applications whereas the Android ecosystem depends on free applications. If at all the trends changes, the demands as well as downloads of free applications also increased. Thus, it was anticipated that iOS free apps will also experience a hike of 25 percent.
- Cloud-based applications: This is one of the hot topic in the application market which offered numerous benefits to its user whether they are developer or the end-user. The reports stated that these applications due to their extensive abatement with the size and multi-gadget syncing the world to keep up their predominance in the marketplace. To be precise, dependencies on handheld market increases the mobile commerce market.
So as a business owner, if you plan to use the modern technology and get the customer’s attention then you must hire ios app developer.
In this article, you will find the list of tools for iOS App Development having more importance in the mobile ecosystem which helps you to develop the better iOS apps.
For the developers, who are working as a small scale employee, being different is the key to improve recognition. For the best result, there is the need to be distinct in the way to define procedures and resources used during the development of the project. So, you will find here that these tools carry a lot of importance be it is for android or iOS. This tools will guide you in developing the better apps in iOS.
iOS apps are highly known for its user experience. Designing is quite important when you are into the iOS app development. Extra attention, care, efforts are needed to design the iOS application. Some tools that help the developers are listed below :-
- Cocoa Control: Cocoa Control is the tool where you can get the giant library of the regularly updated codes that follows the standard of Apple design to be used in iOS apps.
- Mocks: Mock is the most amusing tools, which helps you in generating the general mock-ups with the great ideas about the look and feel of your app in the device.
- Glyphish: Glyphish tool is used in more than 3, 00,000 apps and it is most loved by the developers worldwide. It helps in making the most beautiful, sharp, pixel perfect for making your design sparkle in iOS app. It has got the best icon integrated with all versions of iOS. You can try and decide what suits your app the best without taking the trouble to design yourself.
Backend Service Tools
If you need the tools like Apple Passbook Integration and cloud storage, you need to have such tools that provide the optimize solutions in your app. Here are some of them:-
- Helios: – Helios is the open source framework for iOS support. The main use of the Helios is to provide the in-app purchases and push notification to provide the smoother and reliable support for iOS backend services.
- FireBase: – FireBase tool works in the real-time by providing the data storage and hosting services amongst others. Data is stored as a JSON and get synced with the client, by providing the user authentication of Social Media.
Libraries are mostly used by the developers to save the time and reduced cost. Some libraries that include
- JSONModel: JSONModel has an incorporation to the communication with the server and can be initialized with the aid of open source tool.
- AFNetworking: This networking tool helps you with the fast, hassle free and reliable networking.
Testing is the most important, crucial and unavoidable thing in iOS app development.
- KIWI: Rspec-style testing is performed by Kiwi. It is integrated with stubbing and mocking library.
- TESTFAIRY: This is the beta testing tool for iOS app. It deals with recording videos of test cases by providing the detailed reports. NSLogs creation, easy usage feedbacks and others are some of the important features
Below tool helps in the proper deployment of the iOS platform
- AppBlade: This tool comes with the automation solution with the cross-platform app deployment. For instance, it performs an action of an automatical collection of user information.
If you are looking for professional App, always prefer to consult an expert iOS App Development Company having years of experience and knowledge.